- what kind of data is collected by the App
- how each kind of data is colleted
- why each kind of such data is collected
- where the collected data is sent and stored
- how you have control over the data collected from you
- who and how the data is shared with
- how your data is protected
Personally Identifiable Information means your personal information like name, address, phone number and email address that can be used to identify you. Apart from these, there are other personally identifiable information. For example, your device may have a unique identifier associated with it, or a unique IP address might be assigned to your device when you're connected to the internet. Anonymous information include your device make and model, connectivity status and a log of app usage (for example, what steps you took and at what time).
1. What data is collected, and how
2. Why the data is collected
The server logs are essential for us to monitor abuse and attacks on our webserver. We use the log data to reproduce a problem with our service. Since the advertising partners serve ads in the App, they collect information that is needed by them to serve the purpose of displaying advertisement.
3. How the data is used
We use the information we collect from our App to provide you with necessary services, improve, protect and maintain the App. We also use the information to develop new features, services or products, and to protect your private information. We use the crash reports and log information sent by you when the app crashes, to fix the issues in our App and improve usability. We use your non-personally identifiable device information and logs to analyze the performance of our App across different devices.
4. Where the data is sent and stored
Data collected from the app may be processed and stored in servers located in and outside of your country.
5. You have control on your data
We put you in charge of what information you want to share. You can request us by email to ask for the data we have about you. If we haven't already deleted your data after the purpose of collection is fulfilled, we will provide your data to you. Third party services and ad networks offer you options to opt out from collection and use of your information for ad targeting. You can learn how to exercise such choice, and know about their privacy policies by following these helpful links:
6. Who the data is shared with
We never sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information to anyone. We do not share your private or Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except for the following conditions:
- We get your opt-in consent to share such information with third party on your behalf
- We have a good-faith belief that sharing such information is necessary to meet any applicable legal requirement, enforce applicable Terms of Service, to investigate violation of our Terms of Service, to detect, prevent or address a security or technical issue, to protect our rights, or that of our users or the public as required and permitted by law.
7. Security measure
We always try to protect our infrastructure from unauthorized access to the data we store. We encrypt the network connection to or from this App using SSL to prevent unauthorized access to the information in transit. We review the server logs and use monitoring tools to monitor our servers in a regular basis. We conduct security scans of our servers regularly. We restrict access to personal information to our contractors and agents only after they sign legally enforceable non-disclosure agreement.
8. Links to Other Sites
9. Children's Privacy
The App does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
1/279 Upakar Marga
Pokhara Lekhnath 12
Last modified 27 August 2018